the london eye experiences
How about a ride in The London Eye?
The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London. It is also known as the Millennium Wheel, its official name was originally the British Airways London Eye.
The entire structure is 135 metres (443 ft) tall and the wheel has a diameter of 120 metres (394 ft). When erected in 1999 it was the world's tallest Ferris wheel. Its height was surpassed by the 160 m (520 ft) Star of Nanchang in 2006, the 165 m (541 ft) Singapore Flyer in 2008, and the 167.6 m (550 ft) High Roller (Las Vegas) in 2014. Supported by an A-frame on one side only, unlike the taller Nanchang and Singapore wheels, the Eye is described by its operators as "the world's tallest cantilevered observation wheel".
Take a trip in the London Eye and you will have an amazing view of the River Thames and the House of Parliament. The wheel does not stop when you board, but it moves very slowly so that everyone has enough time to board the London Eye pods.
The pods contain a wooden seated bench on the middle, so you can sit down if you want to or stand for the whole once trip round. The whole trip round lasts for about 45 minutes.
You can purchase just tickets for the London Eye or accompany the trip with lunch or dinner on a Thames cruise, or just sit back and relax with a sightseeing cruise, the choice is yours.
The London Eye Experiences
1. Coca-Cola London Eye for Two- £50.00 - Buy Now
2. Coca Cola London Eye Tickets and Thames Cruise for Two- £59.00 - Buy Now
3. Visit to Coca-Cola London Eye with The London Eye River Cruise - Two Adults- £76.00 - Buy Now
4. Visit to the Coca-Cola London Eye and Afternoon Tea at Patisserie Valerie for Two- £77.00 - Buy Now
5. Visit to Coca-Cola London Eye and Lunch at Wildwood for Two- £87.00 - Buy Now
6. London Eye and Lunch at Wildwood for Two- £89.00 - Buy Now
7. Visit to the Coca-Cola London Eye and Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Brasserie Blanc- £92.00 - Buy Now
8. Coca-Cola London Eye with Three Course Meal at Gordon Ramsays Union Street Cafe for Two- £105.00 - Buy Now
9. A Vintage Red London Bus Tour, Coca-Cola London Eye and Thames Cruise for Two- £106.00 - Buy Now
10. Vintage Bus Tour, Thames Cruise and London Eye for Two- £109.00 - Buy Now
11. London Eye and Afternoon Tea at H10 Sky Bar for Two, London- £110.00 - Buy Now
12. Explore London with Sightseeing Bus Tour, River Cruise and Coca-Cola London Eye for Two- £118.60 - Buy Now
13. Bateaux London Classic Lunch Cruise and Coca-Cola London Eye for Two- £122.00 - Buy Now
14. Thames Lunch Cruise and Coca-Cola London Eye for Two- £122.00 - Buy Now
15. Coca-Cola London Eye and Seven-Course Tapas and Cocktails for Two- £125.00 - Buy Now
16. Visit to the Coca Cola London Eye and Weekend Brunch with Free-Flowing Prosecco at Skylon for Two- £127.00 - Buy Now
17. Visit to Coca-Cola London Eye with The London Eye River Cruise - Two Adults and Two Children- £130.00 - Buy Now
18. Thames Rockets Speedboat Experience and Coca-Cola London Eye For Two- £135.00 - Buy Now
19. Thames Rocket Powerboating and Coca-Cola London Eye for Two, London- £140.00 - Buy Now
20. Sights of London One Night Break with The Coca-Cola London Eye for Two- £201.00 - Buy Now
21. Bateaux London Classic Dinner Cruise and Coca-Cola London Eye for Two- £211.00 - Buy Now
22. Coca-Cola London Eye and Thames Dinner Cruise for Two- £214.00 - Buy Now
23. Family One Night London Break with Visit to The Coca-Cola London Eye and Thames Sightseeing Cruise- £395.00 - Buy Now